Job ID: 255939
Anchor, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
Responsible for overall maintenance and repair of equipment, tools, and machinery as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor or Head Mechanic.
- Make repairs and adjustments to machinery and assist in dismantling all or parts of machinery to repair or replace defective components
- Operate shop tools, equipment, and as many machines related to maintenance as skill level will permit
- Assist in electrical projects and performs minor electrical repairs
- Assist in pipe fitting tasks and able to perform some installation tasks unassisted
- Perform certain portions of repairs to power industrial equipment, assists in rebuilding of related equipment
- Assist in the installation of new plant equipment
- Maintain production equipment in good operating condition while optimizing equipment uptime to ensure the safe and timely manufacture of quality coatings
- Improve reliability and operating efficiency of plant equipment
- Conduct preventive maintenance tasks in a timely manner to ensure operation of all equipment, in an efficient and safe manner
- Support site housekeeping and safety programs, maintaining a workplace that is clean and safe
- Participation towards completion of other related tasks and duties as directed or needed
- Must have at least one year of maintenance experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment
- Understand basic electrical and pneumatic diagrams, familiar with 12 VDC to 480 VAC electrical wiring or circuits and capable of diagnosing 115 VAC control circuitry
- Experience with performing preventative maintenance and repairs to conveyor systems
- Must have arc welding and oxy/fuel cutting experience
- Must have basic electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic knowledge
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate effectively with team members
- Must be able to work overtime with or without reasonable accommodation
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Anchor, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.