MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Accounting Manager will report directly to the Financial Controller and will be responsible for managing the General Ledger, Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable.
Our client is a full service marketing, communication and advertising organization with an international presence.
- Responsible for all aspects of month end and year end close, including preparation of balance sheet work papers, bank reconciliations and financial statements
- Responsible for general ledger management while following company's accounting processes
- Prepare weekly cash forecasting for each subsidiary
- Responsible for the maintenance of AP aging on a weekly basis
- Audit and process corporate credit card expenses and provide support for staff expense reports
- Support AR related internal and external communications
- Maintain excellent relationship with subsidiary production teams, partners, vendors and customers
- Provide support with Audit and tax processes
- Assist with other ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 5-7 years of related experience
- Experience working in Advertising or Public Relations
- CPA or CPA tracking
- Experience with Oracle or Netsuite strongly preferred
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Remote interviewing & on-boarding due to COVID-19
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- On-site gym!