Experienced Project Manager needed to gather technical requirements, keep a team on track, and remove roadblocks during a project.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Responsible for overall project performance as well as managing the scope, schedule, budget, and safety performance
- Ensures project costs, schedule and scope are managed, including the development of recovery plans, to stay within approved limits
- Interfaces directly with the client and internal management to report progress, costs, schedule and risks across a portfolio of substation, transmission and distribution projects
- Interfaces and communicates with clients, internal project teams, multiple engineering disciplines, functional leaders, subcontractors, and support personnel
- Proposal development: including scope, schedule and budget development
- Writing comprehensive and technical project status reports