Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
79 Thomas McGovern Drive, Jersey City, NJ 07305
Start as soon as 7 days. No resume or previous work experience required.
Amazon remains open as an essential service to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them.
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Hourly pay rate:
Earn $15.75, plus benefits
Full-time & Part-Time jobs available now. Benefits start on your first day. Training is provided, no experience necessary.
Join our fulfillment center team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon deliveries. Choose from a variety of full-time shifts and start getting health care benefits, a 401(k) savings plan, pre-paid tuition assistance, paid time off, and more.
Health and safety are always a top priority for us. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep everyone healthy. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page.
Reasons you’ll love working at Amazon:
- Competitive pay: Our pay rates are competitive and your paycheck is reliable when you work for Amazon.
- Compelling Benefits: Our regular, full-time roles include medical, dental, and vision on your first day, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more. Benefits are available to all employees and extend to eligible family members, including domestic partners and their children.
- Career Growth: Many of our entry-level employees move up to become leaders within groups spanning across Amazon. The opportunities for growth are everywhere.
- Tuition assistance: The Amazon Career Choice program will pre-pay 95% of tuition and fees to help support your future educational goals. Through this program you’ll be able to earn certificates and associate degrees in high-wage, in-demand occupations such as aircraft mechanics, computer-aided design, machine tool technologies, medical lab technologies, nursing, and many other fields.
Check out what some of our employees have to say about their jobs:
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to understand and adhere to all safety guidelines and regulations.
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
Fulfillment Centers – Work inside an Amazon warehouse, selecting, packing and shipping customer orders. If you like a fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and moving, then come help bring orders to life. Work a set, full-time schedule. Shift options include overnight and days, and usually at least one weekend day.
FULFILLMENT CENTERS (MERCH) - Merch by Amazon gives artists, game developers, and content creators a platform for selling original designs—art printed directly onto T-shirts—as Amazon products. A Merch by Amazon team member works in a warehouse, selecting, packing, and shipping customer T-shirt orders. In addition to standard fulfillment center tasks, team members learn how to operate a garment press and a T-shirt folding machine, and work in a fast-paced environment.
FULFILLMENT CENTERS (CUSTOMER RETURNS) - Work inside an Amazon warehouse, receiving and processing customer returns. In this fast-paced, active role, you will play an important part in protecting customer trust by evaluating the condition of returned items to determine if they can be resold. These are part-time opportunities with a consistent schedule of 25-35 hours per week.
Delivery Stations – Amazon’s delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out for delivery to the customer’s door. In this active job you sort packages into delivery routes. To ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times, shift times will vary. Depending on your location, you’ll work a set schedule with hours that range between full-time and part-time.
DELIVERY STATIONS (Heavy Bulky) – This is the final stop for larger items, like large screen TVs, furniture, and refrigerators, before they head out for delivery to the customers’ doors. In this active job, you will sort our heavier and bulkier packages into delivery routes. Our teams work overnight shifts to meet customer-promised delivery times during the day. You’ll work up to 19 hours per week on the days you choose. Flexible hours, a reliable pay rate, and no surprises!
- High school or equivalent diploma
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.