Taco Bell is hiring ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGERS now!
Start with Us…Stay with Us! We believe in helping our employees get more out of life. Our restaurants strive to live this out through teamwork, exciting new products and many career opportunities!
The management career path at Taco Bell….
- Assistant General Manager
- General Manager
- Training General Manager
- District Manager (and beyond….)
And along the way, we will provide to you the training and development needed to achieve your management goals! Internal promotions are based on personal performance and business need, not hire date!
Taco Bell (a brand of MUY! Companies*) is seeking Assistant General Managers with 1+ year of AGM experience in fast food/quick casual concepts, to assist in managing daily restaurant operations of a high volume restaurant! The ideal candidate will have ambition to learn and to continue developing a management career!
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a well-known national brand and a successful company that offers competitive salaries, benefits and career advancement opportunities!
- Min 1 year of Assistant General Manager experience (high volume food service concepts preferred)
- Flexibility to work 50-55 hours per week, rotating shifts, incl weekends and holidays
- Valid DL in good standing & access to private trans required
- Consent to background screening, incl criminal, driving and drug screening
- HS Diploma or equiv & possess all documents required by state and federal law
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage your own team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills, results oriented and customer service focused
Under the direction of the General Manager, the AGM is responsible to support the GM in managing the restaurant’s daily operations, including, but not limited to:
- Overseeing restaurant’s daily operations
- Maintain day-to-day financial controls
- Create and manage staff schedules
- Interview, hire, train and write-up staff
- Oversee coaching, counseling and developing staff and managing team relations.
- Exercise proper food handling, equipment maintenance and facility management
- Ensure health and safety inspections and standards are met
- Set the tone for the fun, family environment in the restaurant
- Competitive base salary*
- Medical, dental, vision, RX (for employee and family, as well as domestic partner benefits)
- 401k with company match
- Monthly paid bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Short and Long Term Disability
- So much more!
*Based on relevant experience
MUY! Companies!* is currently the 3rd LARGEST privately owned restaurant franchisee company in the United States! We operate Pizza Hut, Wendy's and Taco Bell concepts (in 22 states and 770 locations, employing over 20k people!) EOE