Reliant Transportation is seeking all levels of Automotive Mechanics. Successful candidates will perform preventative maintenance, diagnosis, service and repair of steering, suspension, brakes, engines, transmissions, differentials, electrical, wheelchair lifts, and air conditioning systems. Successful applicants must be able to work safely, perform part analysis on damaged parts and assist in inventory control or other duties as necessary. We are looking for all levels. We have four locations in NYC-Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn and Staten Island. This is a great opportunity for career advancement!
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Diagnoses, examines, and investigates vehicles to determine causes of defective operation of engines, transmissions, differential units, generators, starters, pumps, air suspension systems, pneumatic systems, radiators, injectors, clutches, air conditioning systems, and other vehicle components.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Combination of at least three (3) to five (5) years of apprentice level verifiable training and experience in automotive mechanics, which may include high school mechanics courses and/or a regional occupational program.
- ASE Certified preferred-earn bonuses for each of your ASEs
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug testing.
- Paid Training and bonuses
- Benefits, Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Mentoring and Career Advancement
Reliant Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.