B2B Inside Sales Support Specialist - IT/Tech
Full Time, 12 Month Contract
Ridgefield Park, NJ
JOB SUMMARY FOR B2B INSIDE SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST:
- If you have ambitions to be a part of a best in class sales organization, our client’s Memory Business Unit is the place to be. They offer storage solutions across their Memory product portfolios. They continue to grow their Enterprise business by providing the most innovative products and solutions in the market, and their dedication to Market Disruption makes this the destination company for the world’s top talent. The dynamic culture offers both great challenge and great reward.
- The B2B Inside Sales Support Specialist is responsible for supporting the client's Field Sales Managers, Channel and Distribution Partners with revenue retention, growth, and sales quota attainment within the B2B Memory product categories. Additionally, the B2B Inside Sales Support specialist is responsible in assisting Channel Partners, Distribution Partners, and End Customers with business opportunity, pricing, order management, and overall sales operations/support activities.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR B2B INSIDE SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST:
- Work closely with the Channel Field Sales and Distribution Team to support them with the attainment of revenue objectives.
- Support the identification, qualification, and presentation of business solutions to assigned Channel Partners and End Customers.
- Document sales opportunities in the Customer Relationship Management system in accordance with division guidelines.
- Enter and move sales opportunities through proper stages from identification through win/close.
- Enter and maintain Special Pricing Agreements (SPAs) with up to date products, pricing, and valid dates.
- Act as sales liaison between assigned Field Sales Team, Channel Partners, Distribution Partners, and End User accounts.
- Support the execution of partner marketing plans, facilitating pipeline and revenue objectives.
- Provide consistent contact with Partners and End Customers to drive Display business opportunities to increase client’s presence/market share.
- General Sales Operations and Order Management Support. Activities: Ad-hoc, credit block, delivery block, price block, SO processing, and daily Partner/Disty/End Customer communication.
- Help resolve moderately to highly complex customer/partner challenges (e.g., distribution, pricing).
- Other duties as assigned by management.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE FOR B2B INSIDE SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST:
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 5-7 years Inside Sales/Account Management experience. Channel experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel.
- SAP and Salesforce.com experience is a plus.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS FOR B2B INSIDE SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST:
- Proven record of accomplishment and over-achievement of goals.
- Must be a savvy, self-starter with an aggressive sales mentality.
- Experience with Memory & Storage category preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management, strategic selling, negotiation skills.
- Medical, Dental, PTO, Holiday tailored to meet your needs. 401K/Match, $15,000 Life Insurance, Award-Winning Employee Care Program. Established and highly regarded reputation with Green Card and H1 processing.
Why should you choose Epitec?
We started Epitec with a single focus, “Placing People First.” Knowing every good endeavor begins with listening and understanding, we’ve set about challenging every part of the employment process. Bringing the proper connections together for the perfect fit.
How is Epitec different?
Epitec gets to know our prospective employees, using these insights to locate the perfect placement for you. We are there, every step of the way. Providing a best-in-class compensation package combined with the opportunity to grow financially and personally through your work.
What is the result?
Epitec represents the world’s top companies and works to fill their open jobs with the world’s best talent. That’s led to Epitec servicing an impressive list of Fortune 100 companies. We've also won many awards, including one of Crain’s Detroit Business “Cool Places to Work,” and 101 Best & Brightest – local, national and elite winner. And that’s just the beginning, as we work to innovate the way the world thinks about employment.