MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Responsible for managing and executing Branch's Compliance data related projects and BAU tasks pertaining to data extraction, analysis and management, and implementation of Compliance systems (e.g., system change management, data mapping, data reconciliation/quality checks, pre/post implementation UAT, model/operational documentation, and Compliance model validation issues remediation).
Leading Financial Services Firm.
- Assist Compliance teams to manage and execute the data related working plans according to the Bank's compliance policies and working procedures.
- Lead in data design, data mapping, data reconciliation, data quality checks, UAT and implementation on related Compliance systems, along with working process design for new function/system and development of related manual, policy and procedural documentation.
- Participate in rule tuning and testing in an annual basis, or follow the guidance of management decision.
- Participate in transaction analysis and rule tuning based on the requirements in relevant procedures / methodology documentation.
- Check, monitor and report the routine data processing for Compliance, and make sure they are running in compliance with the policy and procedure as per requests from AML, KYC and Sanction, etc.
- Lead various regulatory and internal Compliance data change initiatives, primarily focused on but not limited to AML, KYC, and Sanctions.
- Must have 5+ years' prior Compliance (e.g., AML, Sanctions, KYC) data analysis experience
- Sound experience in banking, with a strong emphasis as it relates to payment standards, payment flow, and business infrastructure
- Experienced in data mapping, performance and implementation of AML software (e.g., Actimize, FIS) are strongly preferred
- Professional certification (CAMS) is a plus
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of best practice data management and data/information governance frameworks
- Proficient in MS-SQL, PPT and Excel (advanced functionalities)
- Knowledge of BSA/AML regulations and processes
- Proficiency in Chinese language is a plus
Competitive compensation based on experience.