MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
We've partnered with a prestigious Global Law Firm who is looking to add a dynamic Billing Specialist to their team. The ideal candidate is professional, has superior attention-to-detail, and is able to both collaborate with the strong team in place and work autonomously.
Our Client is a Top International AMLaw 100 firm with a robust accounting and finance team.
- Prepare monthly pre-bills and coordinate edits with attorneys.
- Prepare and finalize client invoices.
- Prepare electronic invoices; submit electronic invoices to clients via their designated electronic billing system.
- Ability to prioritize and respond to inquiries from attorneys and clients regarding all billing matters.
- Monitor work in progress, provide reports, and follow up with attorneys as necessary.
- Collaborate with the billing team to ensure that department functions are performed accurately and timely.
- Special projects and other duties as required.
- Bachelor's Degree, from four-year college or university, preferred
- Minimum of two years of Elite or Aderant Billing experience
- Demand note billing and Associate's degree in accounting or accounting certificate preferred.
- Strong ability to Multitask and work in a team-oriented environment
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills a must. Flexibility to work overtime preferred
- Generous PTO & Vacation Days
- Competitive 401K Contribution
- Work from home flexibility