Business Analyst(Finance Management)
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Business Analyst(Finance Management) in New York, NY 10013
We place consultants for end clients all over USA.
Job Title: Business Analyst(Finance Management)
Location: New York, NY 10013
Expected Duration: 4 Months Contract with possible extension or permanent depending on performance of the candidate and client needs.
The Consultant will work as a Business Analyst for the implementation of US SA-CCR rules End-to-End.
This person will participate in methodology development, implementation design and BAU feasibility analysis. This role provides extensive exposure to colleagues across risk, finance, and line of business functions. Excellent interpersonal skills are required given the high level of interaction with senior managers, as well as the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
The Consultant will be responsible for
* Supporting the Capital Planning team in methodologies of upcoming and existing regulatory capital rules and application of the methodologies to products
* Performing detailed data analysis to assess data gap and data quality requirements
* Reviewing business requirements for technology implementation and performing UAT
* High level understanding of technology implementation and suggesting technology improvements
* Contributing to a robust, comprehensive documentation of the methodologies, assumptions, and implementation approaches
* Comprehensive understanding and in-depth knowledge of Basel rules (e.g., US, Basel) for counterparty credit
o Understanding of Derivatives and Securities Finance Transactions is strongly preferred.
o Familiarity with a) Interest Rate; b) Equity; c) Credit d) FX and e) Commodity derivatives. Understanding of various structured products, mortgage, credit index products, correlation products, etc. is strongly preferred.
* Experience design and building counterparty credit risk, including data in flow and risk calculation.
* Knowledge of Risk infrastructure and Risk data sources is preferred.
* Understanding of basic Accounting and Regulatory reporting preferred, including Reserve calculations
* Experience with Margin and Margin calculations helpful
* Working experience in database concept and design.
* Experience in preparing concise and effective communication material/memo, including the ability to explain results of complex analysis to varying audiences
* Understanding of Technology drivers, Systems Design, and Systems Audit a plus.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks, work independently as well as part of a team, and exhibit strong people and influencing skills
* Strong attention to detail, willingness to "roll up sleeves" and produce a polished, high quality, accurate product; strong work ethic with ability to work well under pressure
* Solid Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills and the ability to quickly adapt where required
* 10 - 15 years' experience in related field
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
"We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration."
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 123337 when responding to this ad.