Job Description Summary
Project VP and other business units
and improvement of new reporting
visualizations using the internal data warehouse
communicate trends and patterns that enhance the opportunities to the
across the organization
dashboard report development
for analysis and building visualizations using Power BI
drive powerful insights
information for internal stakeholders
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain dashboards, metrics, or reports and identify trends or anomalies.
- Support new reporting functionality as well as the development and improvement of new reporting.
- Design new data collection models to better collect information.
- Consult with leadership to identify data sources, required data elements, or data validation standards.
- Analyze data sets using statistical techniques. Communicate trends and patterns that enhance the opportunities to the business.
- Generate reports with market trends past and present.
- Understand business data needs and design business intelligence solutions to facilitate data gathering, storage, and retrieval.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 3+ years of related experience.
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.