Company in NYC is urgently hiring on for a Bilingual Call Center Representative, please see below for the must haves and responsibilities of the role!
- Type 35 wp
- 1+ Call center / retail background / admin from healthcare
- High School +
-Mandarin OR Cantonese Speaking
Job Summary: Serves customers by scheduling and authorizing requests for non-emergency Medicaid transportation. Maintains Medicaid enrollee's records by updating account information. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications: The CSR must maintain a courteous and professional demeanor with clients, colleagues, and management at all times. Must be able to efficiently and proficiently process requests for non-emergency Medicaid transportation according to established department policies and procedures. Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Capable of collecting and entering data with little to no error. Must be computer literate.
Skills: Customer Service, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Time Management, Multi-tasking, Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills
Education: High school diploma/GED. College degree or certification preferred
* Follow all Company policies and procedures
* Satisfactorily maintain Company productivity standards
* Attend all in-service training/compliance sessions
* Take client messages per protocol
* Schedule Medicaid transportation per protocol
* Provide for a professional work environment and exhibit a professional attitude and demeanor
* Demonstrate a proven understanding of Medicaid and Medical Answering procedures
* Display excellent customer service skills
* Provide timely feedback to the company regarding service failures and/or customer concerns
* All other duties as directed by supervisors/management
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.