About Public Consulting Group
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,500 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide. PCG’s Education practice offers consulting services and technology solutions that help schools, school districts, and state education agencies/ministries of education to promote student success, improve programs and processes, and optimize financial resources. To learn more, visit http://www.publicconsultinggroup.com/education/.
PCG is currently seeking a Client Success Associate for our New York region. With a growing local presence, our goal is to provide superior service to State and Local Education Agencies in the areas of Special Education, School-based Medicaid, Professional Development, and other PK-12 education program needs. For the right, motivated individual, there is an excellent opportunity for career development and advancement. Client Service Associates act as a training and implementation point of contact for our customers. You will interface daily with school administrators, clinicians, and teachers to acquaint yourself with their needs and provide solutions that fit those needs. Your goal is to provide our clients with the tools and insight necessary to feel empowered in their day-to-day jobs.
This role would begin remotely. Once offices are reopened this position would be based out of our New York City office. Remote work would still be an option for interested candidates but may require travel to client or team meetings on a regular basis.
Our team will provide the new Client Success Associate with a comprehensive, challenging training plan to ensure:
- Within first 30 days, understand and articulate current projects/engagements in New York
- Within 60 days, start to attend client trainings and other meetings, and participate in project operations/implementations
- Within 120 days, ability to confidently lead client trainings and other project operations/implementations on your own
After the successful training plan, the Client Success Associate can expect to focus on client training, implementation, and ongoing engagement with at least 80% focus, including:
- Act as a client representative for PCG projects in New York, with a focus on Special Education data management and school-based Medicaid reimbursement
- Learn relevant local, state and federal program regulations to ensure ability to respond to customer inquiries (e.g. Special Education and Medicaid)
- Develop excellent working knowledge of PCG applications in New York to provide technology assistance to clients
- Maintain records/documentation for all client meetings
- Conduct trainings for our clients
- Draft and manage communications, training manuals and other support documentation for our clients
- Collaborate with other project staff to develop client facing status reports and/or other training/workshop materials, and then present to clients
- Test PCG web-based applications for enhancements and development releases
- Provide suggestions for continuing improvement of project performance and client support
- Use web-based applications and other tools to gather and analyze data