My client is hiring a Clinical Specialist (CS) in the North East - New York area. This position reports directly to the National Director, Clinical Sales and is the primary sales support resource for the Company and its sales team. The CS is responsible for supporting the achievement of sales, both traditional and specialty products.
Provides support to the clinical demonstration of the product and assists in facilitating closure of the sale. Provides education and training to Company personnel, customers and sales partners.
- Assist in driving sales revenue inside the regional territory as directed
- Support the clinical demonstration process by direct sales personnel or sales partners as directed.
- Lead the pre-demonstration (pre-demo) process required to ensure that a successful clinical demonstration process occurs.
- Act as the primary drivers for sales of the Double Balloon Endoscopy (DBE) product line. Support the proliferation of information and education supporting FICE® Multi-Band ImagingTM.
- Be a primary resource for the training of customers on the proper use of equipment in the clinical setting.