Commercial Real Estate Paralegal
Midtown, New York or Hackensack, New Jersey
About the Firm and working as a Commercial Real Estate Paralegal:
• Our client is a prestigious Law firm providing solutions in the areas of bankruptcy, construction and real estate, business transactions and disputes, employment and environmental law
• This role can sit in their New York office or their New Jersey office in Hackensack and they have offices across the country
• They offer a competitive salary and bonus along with outstanding benefits
• They encourage and make practice of having a social and comfortable work environment
• The firm has a high approval of the CEO and some employee reviews include:
'Great environment to work in'
The culture of the organization is great
Kind, respectful and appreciative attorneys
Responsibilities of the Commercial Real Estate Paralegal include:
• Assist lawyers with property sales preparations.
• Drafting purchase documents, completing agreements, conducting research, answering to client inquiries, and completing tasks as assigned by attorneys.
• Prepare the initial draft of leases and purchase and sale agreements utilizing standard templates
Qualifications of the Commercial Real Estate Paralegal:
• Paralegal Certificate or college degree
• 5+ years of relevant experience in all aspects of commercial real estate including transactional matters, financing, leasing and title reviews.
• Experience with large commercial closings is a plus.
To be considered please submit your resume to Johanna Rodriguez - [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]