MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Law Firm is seeking a Commercial Real Estate paralegal to join their team! You will be working in a practice that specializes in the representation of institutional, fund, and private capital sources in every aspect of senior and subordinate real estate financing
National full-service business law firm with over 200 attorneys and offices across the United States. Ranked among American Lawyer's Am Law 200.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of construction, bridge and mezzanine lending
- Make revisions to documents and keep track of deal changes and update accordingly
- Prepare signature pages for all deal documents
- Title and survey review; which includes but is not limited to, reviewing and abstracting title documents, covenants, restrictions and easements, leases, etc.
- Entity formation
- Order and review UCC and litigation searches; prepare summary of relevant findings
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of five years' experience working for an AmLaw 200 working with commercial real estate finance attorneys
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with and knowledge of construction, bridge and mezzanine lending
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Flexible Work Options
- Generous PTO plan