ESP CICD Engineer, Operations
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of ESP CICD Engineer, Operations
We are looking for ESP CICD Engineer work with application teams to help accelerate their DevOps adoption.
ESP CICD Engineer:
The Enterprise Security Products (ESP) team is - amongst other things - responsible for developing and engineering the Firm’s core security controls. The technology and solution stack span all Firm employees as well as external clients of the Institutional Security and Wealth Management Businesses. It consists of home-grown software, 3rd party software, open source products, appliances, and auxiliary services and solutions.
The successful candidate will work within ESP Devops Chapter to help drive Devops adoption across ESP Fleets/Squads. The role is specifically focused on collaborating with squads to help them adopt the “Train” ecosystem (internal CI/CD pipeline) and adopt more elements as their pipelines mature
- Train Adoption/Maturity: Working with Fleets/squads to help them adopt the Train ecosystem (Train, Train Deploy Train Scheduler, Overlord etc.) and adopt more elements as their pipeline matures/measure badges obtained. Also, to help with SDLC 3.0 adoption
- Collaborating with the product squad to implement/adopt tools to incrementally mature their pipelines
- Adopt the Train CI/CD pipeline if they aren’t already using it
- Grow their maturity to use more elements of the Train ecosystem to increase their automation, reduce risk and increase their delivery throughput.
- Help squads to adopt/adhere to SDLC 2.0 Policy in preparation for SDLC 3.0
- Help teams to measure their process
- Educating the team so that they can manage their pipeline on an ongoing basis
- Knowledge of Linux, including familiarity with C, UNIX system calls, and low-level O/S and network protocols. Block, file and object storage protocols.
- Jenkins jobs/configuration/pipelines
- YAML (anchors etc.)
- Enterprise entitlements systems
- The “Train” internal Tools
- Train Deploy
- Train Scheduler
- Auto SDLC
- MS Train, Stash, training, troubleshooting
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.