MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Corporate Paralegal role supporting the General Council.
This small in-house firm has various entities. It is collaborative, but it also allows for autonomy.
- Draft and review contracts for LLCs; planning, collaborating, negotiating, and execution
- Draft, file, maintain business entity documents
- Attend and relay information at meetings
- Assist the GC with case work
- Corporate paralegal tenure
- Contract drafting tenure
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Can work independently and with a team
- Bachelor Degree
Competitive base and bonus structure. 401K and medical benefits.