Corporate Real Estate Coordinator
Long Island City, NY
The Corporate Real Estate Coordinator specializes in providing administrative support for Apple Bank’s Corporate Real Estate Department. The Coordinator processes invoices, performs data entry, maintains department files, distributes mail, and assists with the preparation of agendas, materials, and notes for meetings. The successful candidate must be detailed oriented with strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Review and process department invoices, ensuing accuracy for proper approval; scan, code, and verify approval on all invoices.
- Collaborate with Accounting Department on a daily basis on various items including rent bill process; track and assist with collecting tenant pass-through charges in order to provide to Accounting in a timely manner.
- Charge expenses to appropriate general ledger accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports.
- Set up new vendors as well as update and maintain vendor database.
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure accounts are up to date.
- Maintain and update lease abstracts as leases; ensure amendments are executed.
- Handle and distribute department mail.
- Assist Project Managers with the maintenance of project files in department shared drive, as well as Zoho entries.
- Assist with tenant reconciliations.
- Maintain and track tenant Certificate of Insurance (COI) database and communicate with tenants regarding their expired COIs.
- Assist with obtaining OFAC reports for new tenants.
- Maintain and track tenant lease security deposits.
- Take notes in meetings and/or conference calls to share with the respective members of team.
- Assist with the submission of real estate tax appeals and RPIE statements to the Department of Finance.
- Participate in special projects as assigned by SVP, Head of Corporate Real Estate.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-4 years of administrative support experience, preferably in a corporate real estate/financial services environment.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a timely fashion.
Apple Bank offers Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement and more, to full time employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.