Location: Newark, NJ
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000 plus bonus
Customer Acquisition Specialist – Newark, NJ
A well-respected Industrial Service provider and Heavy-Equipment Supplier is seeking an experienced Customer Acquisition Specialist to assist their sales and business development team with Data Analytics, Database Optimization, and Digital Marketing Strategy as it pertains to the Commercial Real Estate and the Industrial Equipment industry.
As the Customer Acquisition Specialist you will be a crucial member of sales team and drive the initial process of getting/building new accounts to sell our premium industrial services and home improvement products. We are the largest industrial service provider and equipment supplier in North America with east coast branches in NYC, Boston, Washington DC, Florida and even the Caribbean Islands with Corporate Headquarters located in Newark, NJ since 1950.
Does leveraging data to scale demand generation programs and drive performance improvements excite you? If you are creative, data-driven, grounded in current digital trends and can help us think strategically and analytically about new opportunities, then we would like to speak with you! A deep understanding of digital data platforms and evolving trends is critical for success in this role; along with the ability to interpret data to diagnose areas of under-performance or untapped markets and identifying new opportunities for profitable growth and market penetration.
For this particular position we are seeking to grow our user base and focus on local customer acquisition. This position is available immediately for the right candidate - our established success and ambitious plans for the future have opened up this exceptional career opportunity. We are constantly developing new properties across the nation. This position is very visible and provides real possibilities for growth and advancement. Every day brings new opportunities and challenges. Come join us in realizing the possibilities of a fulfilling career.
- Mastery of CoStar, LoopNet, Apartments.com and various other software databases with the goal of leveraging third-party market research, such as CoStar, to support business development initiatives and ultimate customer acquisition
- Secure new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building, and selling additional industrial services to current client base.
- Compiles property data for VP of Business Development and the Senior Sales team, such as tenant surveys, summary reports, geographical maps, listing status updates, and presentations for listings or tenant representative assignments; analyzing data and preparing real estate reports on average market trends , historical data, and market comparisons.
- Support relationships with commercial real estate, industrial contractors, building owners, and other industry stakeholders, venue owners and property management companies
- Support the VP of Business Development and Sales Managers/Directors within their assigned regions; majority of business aimed towards NYC/North Jersey markets including the five boroughs and Long Island; preparing data analysis and market research for client meetings, including development of background material for client presentations.
- Think strategically and analytically about new ways to introduce our products to new customers and increase relevance while also looking for transformational opportunities that change our perceptions of our products and our markets.
- Go above and beyond to ensure a positive customer experience, creatively solving challenge problems; strategically and enthusiastically
- Supporting the preparation of term sheets for early-stage deals and assisting with presentation materials when needed.
- Identify and test new channels, creative concepts, and sales opportunities to grow the scope of our portfolio
- Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date information in company databases.
- Increase market awareness of company services and product offerings.
- Secure new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building, and selling additional services to current client base.
- Compile property data for clients, such as tenant surveys, summary reports, maps, status updates, and presentations for listing or tenant representative assignments.
- Analyze data and prepares real estate reports on market trends, historical data, and market comparisons.
- Maintain current knowledge of market conditions, property values, and legislation that may affect the real estate industry.
- Draft correspondence to existing and prospective clients; gathers, prepares, and distributes marketing materials.
- Engage in local business community and charitable events, as well as industry and professional associations for the purpose of creating new contacts and generating new business
Experience and Background:
- BS/BA Degree – preferred; but not required
- Experience: Digital Marketing, Commercial Real Estate, Business Development, Marketing/Sales
- Demonstrated interest in Real Estate and the NYC/North Jersey market
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or other CRM software a huge plus
- Knowledge of CoStar and/or other related CRE listing software a plus
- Internship experience in Commercial Real Estate, Finance or Sales and Marketing is ideal
We are an extremely focused, hardworking and success-driven group with strong work ethic looking for a candidate who possesses these qualities:
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Ability to think strategically and creatively in a continuous learning environment
- Ability to self-manage a large volume of tasks and ability respond to changes in priority
- Ability to engage positively with both external and internal stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills (phone and in-person) and written/verbal communication skills
- High level of adaptability to a quickly changing environment
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated program/project management skills in team settings
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the drive to exceed expectations
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus potential; plus commission based incentives for exceeding revenue goals and performance metrics
- Great company culture, social meeting activities and national travel to industry expo events, matched with ideal work/life balance
- Paid time off, health insurance (medical, dental and vision), plus 401K and long-term benefits
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]