MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
A leading Market Tech Firm is looking to hire a lead Data Scientist to help drive overall data pipeline and data transformation process across their products.
The client is a leading Marketing Tech firm who uses tech-led cultural intelligence to help organizations understand and take credit of a rapidly changing world.
- Manipulate data to produce valuable insights: bring structure to unstructured
- Establish nomenclature and categorization of ergodic data
- Time series analysis
- Create measurement and evaluation frameworks, learning agendas, and building test/experiment designs
- Analyze complex data and establish sophisticated frameworks for evaluating data
- Synthesize complex data and establish means to monitor and communicate meaning of data on ongoing basis for internal team and clients
- Evolve existing data model(s), including the functions, entities within those functions to support business needs shift and change
- Support overall master data governance process
- 4-5+ years of experience in analytics/data science roles
- Strong background in statistical measurement, including:
- Correlation analysis, goodness of fit tests, cluster analysis, ANOVA, T-tests, P-tests
- Experience with experiment design, esp. with non-linear & confounding variables
- Previous implementation of floating point macros a plus
- Strong background with forecasting and modeling is required, esp.:
- Marketing mix model variants
- Bayesian and stochastic forecasting models
- Propensity modeling & propensity score matching
- 3+ years of experience with XML, JSON, SOAP structure file formats
- Experience working with BI tools for data visualization like Tableau, D3
- Excellent understanding of relational database concepts, impact of design on performance
- Hands-on experience extracting insights using advanced Python skills are required
- Hands-on experience extracting insights using advanced R or Matlab
- Experience with public speaking, presenting data, and leading training sessions
- Innate curiosity and keen interest in the intersection of data, research, and product
- A balance of collaborative, creative exploration; and attention to detail
- You enjoy working in an intense, fast-paced, agile, anti-disciplinary environment
Compensation is competitive and based on experience. Sponsorship is unavailable for this position.