MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Working within Data Science team in a media tech firm. Analyzing and manipulating complex data to provide expert insights to a number of respected clients/firms.
This agency works with various respected firms across the marketplace in providing key insights for current climate and culture trends.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Analyzing and manipulating data in an unstructured format and converting data into structured format in order to deliver key insights
- Develop frameworks and support data governance processes
- Promote collaboration with other lines of business to meet business needs
- Communicate the extraction of data to deliver underlying message held within the collection of data
The Successful Candidate:
- At least 2 years of experience within data science and analytics
- Advanced Python required
- Experience with advanced SQL, advanced SQL, and XML, SOAP, or JSON file formats
- Experience within various statistical measurements (ANOVA, cluster/correlation analysis, T/P tests)
- Experience with BI Tools (Tableau, Sisense, D3, Google Data Studio)
- Bachelor of Science within Computer Science, Math, Applied Data Analytics or equivalent degree
Authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
Competitive base salary and benefits based on impact and experience.