This Renewable Energy company based in New York are looking to hire an experienced Data Scientist with a background in Energy pricing or Energy Investment Management to join their growing Analytics group. Experience with Electrical Energy is ideal. The Data Scientist will work with various customer, power market and energy data to build real time models using Machine Learning tools and methods.
The Data Scientist will build market price forecasting models as well as trade optimization tools to help the business identify clean energy at a low cost for their customers. The Data Scientist will also have the opportunity to work on customer segmentation and churn models.
Key Qualifications/ Skills
- Masters or PhD in Computational Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences or related field
- 3+ years industry/ full time Machine Learning or Data Science work experience
- Energy sector domain knowledge in Finance, Electrical Energy preferable
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Great Communication skills
The company is unable to sponsor or transfer sponsorship of work visas at this time.
If interested in the role, please apply using the link. If you have questions, please reach out to Frazer Spackman for a confidential conversation.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.