Digital Marketer – Competitive Salary Benefits – New York, NY
Leading IT provider Compulink is seeking an experienced Digital Marketer to manage our marketing department.
The successful candidate will help the company attain thought leadership and brand authority through SEO-Driven Content Marketing.
The key responsibilities of a Digital Marketer include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain existing KPI metrics and find more ways to support the data-tracking of campaign progress.
- Market all contract vehicles to potential and existing clients that belong to Compulink; working closely with manufacturer and distributor partners to effectively target Compulink’s audience, create and manage campaigns and leverage support for marketing funds on a quarterly basis.
- Leverage paid advertising tactics such as Google Adwords, Facebook Advertising, and LinkedIn Advertising to run PPC ads and generate leads
Compulink Technologies is a leading IT solutions provider. Our customized solutions and managed services packages help our clients in the government and business sector optimize their IT infrastructure to ensure a safe, secure and convenient IT experience.
Focused on guaranteeing full client satisfaction while encouraging collaborative business engagements with our partners, our products and services include top-notch cloud packages such as disaster recovery, data storage, cybersecurity, hardware, software acquisition, and more.
The key skills and qualities of a Digital Marketer at Compulink:
- 3-5 years’ experience in B2B Marketing, with at least 2 years of IT Industry experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing.
- Must be fluent with data analytics and managing KPI Metrics; able to develop campaigns including ideation, development, execution, and reporting; and be familiar with A/B Testing and making data-driven decisions.
- 3-5 years’ experience with providing advance reporting and analytics based on marketing campaigns and trends.
- Knowledge of multiple social media platforms.
- Superb communication skills; takes initiative with their assignments.