At Genoa Telepsychiatry we increase access to behavioral healthcare in underserved communities across the U.S. by building telepsychiatry programs that connect patients with psychiatrists & APRNs remotely. Genoa Telepsychiatry (GTP) is a leading outpatient telepsychiatry community with programs in over 35 states providing nearly 250,000+ appointments annually. Our team offers ample career development opportunities in a mission-driven culture valuing empathy, collaboration, grit, and continuous learning.
The Director of Clinic Partnerships is the head of our Clinic Partnerships (CP) team and functions in two main capacities: (1) managing and empowering the CP team to hit their goals and continuously grow, and (2) functioning as the "sales and customer subject matter expert" among the other operational team directors (i.e., Physician Partnerships, Implementations, and Account Management) and the VP of Operations.
The CP team consists of twelve managers and associates responsible for driving the growth, revenue, and presence of our telepsychiatry business. Our Clinic Partnerships Managers are the face of the company and travel approximately 50% of the year. The team is looking for a dynamic, experienced, and thoughtful leader to help write the next chapter of growth for our organization and elevate the impact we are having on patients in need.
In addition to directing, evolving, and effectively managing the team, the CP Director will play a key role in leading the company on a strong growth path in partnership with other directors and senior leaders. In this position, a successful leader will be an excellent people leader for their team and make tremendous company-level contributions in advancing our mission. This leader will excel if they are credible, a quick learner, collaborative, humble, and understand how to foster cross-team and executive relationships.
- Meet and exceed sales goals per month, quarter and year
- Be able to analyze KPI trends for the CP team and explain trends in performance
- Bring a strategic mind to the role; this entails imagining the ideal sales team structure that is well connected into the broader business, and then experimenting with change in order to make the team effective and efficient
- Institutionalize a scalable sales process that includes but is not limited to incentive plan design, team trainings and development, insightful CRM reporting, and identifying new selling strategies and markets
- Foster a strong two-way feedback channel where Genoa can learn from our customers and prospects, and the CP team can help our customers and prospects understand the latest in what services we have to offer them
- Understand the various corners of the business and industry to function in an "executive" capacity
- Make data-driven recommendations fueled by input from various stakeholders in the business
- Autonomously execute and create accountability to ensure the team is hitting its goals and improving
- Lead and sell: act as a player-coach as we expect our managers to be well versed in our operations
- Maintain relationships with C-Suite executives, medical directors, psychiatrists, and pharmacists
- Exhibit humility on where one can grow, learn and improve
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
keywords: sales, healthcare sales, clinic partnerships, sales targets, telehealth
- 2+ years operating as a sales team member; accountable to sales targets
- 5+ years of management experience or 3+ years of experience managing a revenue-generating team
- 2+ years of experience in healthcare services
- Experience in community mental health, behavioral health, and/or substance use treatment
- Expertise in building a sales playbook for b2b-healthcare businesses
- Experience verticalizing sales process internally, working well with our Physician Partnerships, Implementations and Customer Success teams to drive a single, coherent consumer experience
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.