Kforce is working with a firm that is the leading provider of high quality, technology-enabled behavioral health care is seeking a Director of Data Engineer - Remote in New York, NY.
This firm believes that everyone deserves access to high quality care and offers a suite of technology-enabled services to empower people to lead better lives through better mental health. A proprietary platform connects individuals with this firm's highly trained licensed providers who deliver weekly sessions by phone or video supported by an integrated digital experience. Members also have access to digital support programs. Best practices are leveraged across all services to ensure individuals are getting the care they need. Our outcomes-focused care is proven to improve depression and anxiety by over 50% on average, as demonstrated in peer-reviewed studies. For patients with high cost medical conditions, treatment is proven to reduce medical costs with care that empowers the patient to address their health needs.
- Lead, manage and grow a team of data engineers to ensure a high level of performance and efficacy
- Provide guidance to the team (set goals, measure progress) in key architectural, design, and product decisions of large initiatives
- Oversee large volumes of health plan claims data (150M records and growing) efficiently and to ensure data integrity and support reporting to the enterprise and to our clients
- We have several new products on our roadmap that will contribute to data growth
- Partner with Data Scientist and healthcare data analysts to manage the process of running multiple predictive/targeting algorithms which identify members who could benefit from the company's programs and services