Series D, mission-driven IT services firm is seeking a talented Director of Product Marketing to join their team.
Backed by prominent VC firms, this six year old startup is solving the technical talent shortage problem in today’s labor market.
As Director of Product Marketing, you will be oversee initiatives that improve sales productivity. You will represent both customers and the broader market. You come with experience in software development, product management and marketing and have the ability to oversee cross-functional teams. You should be equally comfortable with thinking strategically and rolling up your sleeves.
- Contribute to packaging and pricing decisions
- collect qualitative and quantitative inputs, utilize analytical skills and intuition to find patterns and opportunities
- Work with leadership to develop sales tools, pitch decks, nurturing campaigns, and any other collateral needed to increase sales productivity
- Work with leadership to determine and iterate on a channel strategy that drives demand generation across market segments
- Help build content marketing efforts
- Manage the launch process for new and existing products
- Grow and manage a distributed team of product marketing managers
- 10+ years of Product Marketing experience, 5+ of at a scaling tech start-up
- Data-driven approach to gathering customer and market insights
- Proven leadership leading best-in-class cross-functional teams
This is a fully remote role.
Email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration.