The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director in Enterprise Solutions for our SAP Consulting practice.
- Lead and support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities at clients while working with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines/service networks/industries
- Lead SAP implementation activities (e.g. design and blueprinting sessions); act as a lead solution architect for SAP Procure to Inventory implementations; and lead SAP PTI delivery teams comprised of KPMG and client personnel
- Possess & leverage leading-practice business process knowledge & expertise for SAP Manufacturing/PTI, and apply to client's business challenges
- Ability to build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery and networking in professional organizations
- Contribute thought leadership to the development and evolution of our SAP methodologies and intellectual capital including publishing articles, whitepapers, or performing research in support of SAP STP/Ariba initiatives
- Manage and provide leadership to teams of staff level professionals and become actively involved in staff development and practice management
- A minimum of eight years of SAP Supply Chain (Procure to Inventory) related implementation experience within a professional services advisory firm or publicly traded company and experience leading and delivering full life cycle implementations
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MIS from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Experience in designing and implementing SAP SCM
- Deep knowledge of SAP Ariba, Manufacturing, PTI; SAP S/4HANA experience is a plus
- Experience with governance, controls, process and procedures, centers of competency, change management, conceptual data modeling, master data management, data standardization and stewardship, information integrity and compliance, and data quality management
- Travel may be up to 80-100% of the time, must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship requirement now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The <a href=" assets.kpmg.com/content/dam/kpmg/us/pdf/2018/09/eeo.pdf">attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.