Director Technology Strategy – 201681
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why you’ll love this job:
The Director Technology Strategy provides strategic, analytical and operational support to the Enterprise Product and Platform Engineering (EPPE) Organization. The role will partner with EPPE leadership team working closely with them on the development, execution of strategy and track milestone deliverables.
The Director Strategy roles has a broad range of business and management assignments such as:
- Act as a central point of contact on Department level reporting
- Create comprehensive communication and presentations for key business reviews with senior management and the board.
- Manage the overall cadence of Group level meetings, Agendas, deliverables, group dashboards etc.
- Create Group communication plan.
- Key enabler of the EPPE organization by managing the balance between supporting short-term business needs in long-term company objectives
- Manage technology performance, any new goals and operational processes driven by the leadership team. Manage leadership team meetings, business unit reviews, investment planning, tech Strategy reviews and any other cost center management needs.
- Mitigates risk by following established procedures, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior.
Talents needed for Success:
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to navigate effectively and efficiently within a large matrix company, see the big picture and drive enterprise first thinking.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to juggle multiple tasks with excellent organization skills and careful attention to detail. Ability to translate complex technical and financial subjects and to easily understood concepts.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills. A team player who is able to build consensus and work across a large and diverse global organization
- Ability to learn quickly work affectively with a little direction and be willing to take the lead were appropriate
- Demonstrated leadership skills and be flexible around changing prioritie
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry’s needs and we’re working to continually improve the world’s most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
Our work environment favors openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you’ll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It’s the chance to make a difference at a company that’s truly one of a kind.