Ashfield Healthcare has a long-standing partnership with Genentech. a leading Biotechnology company, across Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs businesses.
We are seeking performance-driven, competitive, highly entrepreneurial and analytical Sales Leaders who are willing to put forth discretionary effort to ensure their district is meeting and exceeding expectations. This is a highly innovative role requiring you to lead by example to drive district performance, think outside of the box and continually challenge your team to go the extra mile.
This is your opportunity to join Ashfield, represent a top biotechnology company, promoting XOFLUZA.
What's in it for you?
- Seasonal opportunity
- Year around employment opportunity potential for top performers
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits - accrued time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability & life insurance, employee discounts/promotions
- Generous performance-driven Incentive Compensation package
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests and coveted awards
What will you be doing?
- Recruit, hire and manage a high performing team
- Create and drive district strategy and short term tactics to achieve business goals in a timely manner
- Work in the field with sales representatives to coach and counsel on improvement of selling skills, product knowledge, and capabilities needed for successful representative development and maximum goal achievement
- Monitor data analytics information (sales trends, activity, market share) continuously to ensure full utilization of available resources and tools for maximum impact on prescribing providers while constantly looking for opportunities to improve
- Drive call plan adherence and execution
- Ensure that the given geography meets or exceeds all sales targets and goals
- Set a positive tone and high standard for the district team in terms of work ethic, culture, expectations, business ethics
- Assess competitive threats and take appropriate action
- Aid in design of business plans, employee development plans, monthly reports as required
- Organize employee training, conferences and district meetings
- Work with representatives to share success stories and adapt best practices with the district and across the nation
- Communicate with key sales leadership regularly (written and verbal) to update on project performance, gain feedback, build relationships, and network to identify future opportunities
What do you need for this position?
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College or University or equivalent work related experience
- Ability to influence team member activities
- At least 5 years of sales management experience within the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology or Healthcare Industry is required with proven ability to develop and motivate others, lead through change, and deliver on set objectives. Primary care experience preferred
- Ability to recruit, retain, and develop a high quality team
- A deep understanding of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
- Lead a team and reinforce strong account management skills - i.e., the ability to work an account to include health systems/urgent care centers/pharmacies to gain access and support pull through
- Product launch experience preferred
- Must consistently demonstrate sound judgment and strategic decision-making abilities
- Strong organizational and analytical skills are also required and ability to analyze and draw appropriate conclusions using sales and call reporting data
- Professional, proactive demeanor
- Ability to interpret and utilize business data to drive positive business results
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build business relationships
- Results-driven with exceptional attention-to-detail and knowledge around metrics
- Overnight travel may be required (depending on geographical location)
- Valid Driver's License
- Computer/iPad proficient
Ashfield, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients and add value to your business.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield, visit us at: http://www.ashfieldhealthcare.com/en/about-en/
Ashfield is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.