Financial institution in NYC seeks a D&I Consultant.
Long term temp, with potential to become permanent.
Contract length: 3-6 months
- Work with HR and management to update Diversity and Inclusion polices across the firm and ensure policies and processes are followed
- Lead training sessions with large and small teams
- Establish anti-racist standards & practices
- Ensure that our teams are representative of people of all backgrounds, especially BIPOC
- Oversee and provide D&I consultation in key areas including; recruitment, on-boarding and off-boarding, performance management, employee retention and relations and people development.
- Drive employee retention strategy and tactics
- Ensure compliance with Federal, State, and Local employment laws
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.