DOMESTIC DUO (NY & FL)
Division: Domestic Hospitality
Ref ID: KW327432322
Location: New York & Florida
Job Title: Domestic Duo (NY & FL)
A private family seeks an experienced, poised, and polished Domestic Duo to assist with household maintenance and provide overall support for their residences in Westchester, NY & West Palm Beach, FL. The right candidates should have great cooking skills and experience in managing private estates together.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing hands-on museum-quality housekeeping including all aspects of general and deep cleaning: laundry and ironing, cleaning of kitchen, bath, and living areas, household organization, caring for art, antiques, and fine furniture, etc.
- Maintaining home for guest readiness at all times
- Cooking healthy meals for guests and family
- Providing formal service to the principals and guests in the residence
- Liaising with and overseeing vendors and contractors
- Coordinating with additional household staff and ensuring consistent/constant coverage
- Fine vehicle care; including service scheduling and insurance upkeep
- Overseeing landscaping and gardening
- General handyman services and facilities/home maintenance tasks, HVAC, Home Security Systems, etc.
- Maintaining household inventories; supply procurement including grocery shopping
- Handling special requests and related duties as needed
This is a Full-Time Live-in position part of the year in NY and FL.
The salary is generous but DOE.
- At least 5 years of related experience in private homes and yachts, preferably together
- Excellent references from both current and previous employers
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; fluency in English required, additional language skills are a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be passionate about cooking
- Experience caring for fine art and antiques, fine garments and linens, and silver and brass
- Flexible schedule, available to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Flexibility to travel with the family as needed
- Valid Passports
- Valid US work authorization
- Valid Driver’s License
511 West 25th Street
New York, NY 10001
Agency DCA License #2008231
For additional employment opportunities please visit our job postings at http://www.societystaffing.com/jobs/
Due to the volume of employment applications received, Society Staffing is unable to respond to each application individually. Applicants will be contacted directly if selected as a candidate. Please be advised that the first round of our interview process involves a direct meeting at our Manhattan offices for all positions located in the tri-state area.