MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
A leader in the legal space is looking for a Client E-billing specialist to manage the E-billing process for the firm's largest client. Someone who has strong experience supporting e-billing in a high volume, client focused environment is needed.
Our Client is a Top International AMLaw 100 firm with a robust accounting and finance team.
- Review client billing guidelines and manage appropriate rates in E-billing Systems
- Work with Attorneys and Billing Specialists to ensure e-bills are prepared accurately in accordance with clients' outside counsel policies.
- Obtain matter identification numbers from clients.
- Submit timekeeper data to clients.
- Create new e-files in the required Legal Electronic Data Exchange Standard (LEDES) format, etc.
- Work with Billing Attorneys and Billing Specialists to ensure e-bills are prepared accurately and in accordance with clients' outside counsel policies
- Submit e-bills to clients and verify successful transmission
- Prepare appeals for rejected invoices, and troubleshoot to resolve all issues
- Track status of invoices uploaded identify all issues and works with Billing Attorneys and Billing Specialists to address client deductions and other issues
- Respond to requests for case estimates providing budgets, forecasts and historical profitability
- Minimum 4+ years of legal e-billing experience
- Strong analytical and excel skills including the ability to review and interpret reports.
- Elite, Adaerant, or 3E experience is a must
- Experience with online E-Billing vendors, EBilling Hub or Bill Blast highly preferred
- Bachelor' s Degree highly preferred
- Generous PTO & Vacation Days
- Competitive 401K Contribution
- Work from home flexibility
- AMLaw Top 100 Firm