Who We Are:
Enhance IT is an IT/Management firm that specializes in training, placement and IT consultation. We are an industry leader in providing top-level skilled and experienced consultants in a variety of technologies to meet our client’s needs in today’s fast paced environment.
What you need for this position:
- Master's degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Econometrics, or related fields, PhD is preferred. Alternatively, Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years’ experience as a Data Analyst, Data Scientist, or Research Assistant.
- Strong Proficiency in Python or Java programming language, or expertise with functional/object-oriented programming.
- Ability to translate objectives to a project plan with milestones, and resource/technology requirements, and teach, lead, and manage projects/people/clients to successful execution.
- Ability to work across multiple engagements with clients to assess needs, provide assistance, and resolve problems, using structured problem solving and communication to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Availability to travel and live in the U.S.
- Experience with command-line scripting, data structures and algorithms and ability to work in a Linux environment, processing large amounts of data in a cloud environment.
- Experience in machine learning, artificial intelligence and/or artificial neural networks.
- Proficiency in applying various mathematical and statistical models to include, but not limited to: discrete event simulation, factor analysis, genetic algorithms, Bayesian probability models, hidden Markov models, sensitivity analysis, sampling, probability, multivariate data analysis, regression, PCA, time-series analysis.
- Broad understanding of databases (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, Lucene, Mongo), and high-performance or distributed processing (e.g. using MapReduce, Spark, Pig, and/or Hive).
- Experience with visualization software (Tableau, D3, MicroStrategy, PowerBI).
- Experience delivering solutions in an Agile environment.
- Experience with Tensorflow, Theano or Keras.
- Portfolio of public & private data science projects you’re proud of (GitHub, Kaggle, DrivenData, etc.)
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- Other programming languages such as Scala, Java, R