T3 Trading Group, LLC (www.t3trading.com) is a registered SEC Broker-Dealer & Member of FINRA SIPC. T3’s office headquarters is located at 1 State Street Plaza in the heart of New York City’s famed financial district. We provide aspiring proprietary traders with the education necessary to trade based on risk/reward, probability parameters, and strict money management.
In order to maximize the potential of our traders, we will provide:
- Education in technical analysis, tape reading, money management, and market psychology
- Daily trading review with experienced traders
- Competitive payout structure
- Cutting edge technology
- Open and friendly team environment
- College degree with a competitive GPA
- Basic familiarity with the equity markets
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- A focused, dedicated, and entrepreneurial personality
- Enthusiasm for the equity markets
- Prior trading experience is not required
We are now accepting applications to join our dedicated and experienced team of professional traders. New and aspiring traders work to reach a level of consistent profitability in their trading through appropriate risk/reward and probability parameters with an eye toward strict money management. In order to reach this goal, experienced traders work with entry level traders in an extensive trade review program after the market close each day. Traders are educated in the nuances of technical analysis, tape reading, money management, and market psychology. Traders will learn how to identify and capitalize on stock trends and retracements with a view towards multiple time frames. Each day prospects will work to learn and grow as traders.
Series 57 license required. We will sponsor qualified candidates for this exam.