Kforce has a client that is seeking a Executive Assistant in Manhattan, NY.
What you'll be doing:
You will provide administrative support to senior leadership in the Customer Experience Organization. You will coordinate, assist with and ensure office efficiency for a digital department through high level administrative support that often requires exercise of discretion, judgment and negotiation.
- Manage and maintain a heavy executive calendar, scheduling meetings and appointments with internal senior leadership, and executive offices of our partners - at times through independent decision-making based on knowledge of standard operating procedures
- Act as a gatekeeper and scrutinize all requests to ensure time efficiency
- Proactively review movements and be able to pivot accordingly with limited direction
- Arranging travel and hotel accommodations, as necessary
- Performing routine administrative functions such as responding to inquiries with standard letters, email, etc. and arranging meetings and conferences
- Organizing and coordinating office operations/organization; overseeing and managing the provisioning of supplies, equipment and services that enable the staff to perform their jobs efficiently and effectively
- Establishing and communicating procedures used in day-to-day operations and making revisions as appropriate; This includes processing departmental expenses and limited budget oversight
- Screening telephone calls and greeting visitors, ascertaining who can be redirected to managers or others; Bringing urgent issues for action to supervisor's attention
- Developing processes for electronically maintaining departmental records and other important documents
- Safeguarding highly confidential information