ROLE + RESPONSIBILITIES
The Retail Xpert is responsible for engaging customers at major retail locations and educating them on the features of Qualcomm products and services. The primary goal of the program is to drive sales by teaching others how to use our client’s products to enhance their life. The role will drive sales by teaching others the benefits of the products and services that are offered by our client’s products. This position will play a critical role in creating the best customer experience in the industry through best-in-class support. This position requires High School education and minimum of 2 years of retail sales and/or training/demonstrating experience in the consumer electronic industry and will report directly to the Regional Manager.
Staff will be responsible for merchandising, ASD and training.
Marketing and sales engagement (90%)
· Increase brand awareness and drive sales of Qualcomm products by educating consumers and store associates
· Understands and articulates product details in an engaging, enthusiastic and persuasive manner with the ability to easily connect with consumers
· Demonstrates a passion for wireless products to effectively generate interest in Qualcomm products and services
· Utilizes strong selling and demonstration techniques when executing demo day events.
· Increase sales, market share, overall awareness and advocacy for our client and all of their products
Administrative Activities (10%)
· Complete all required training within established timelines
· Gathers, summarizes and reports on field and channel feedback and insights on a regular basis, aiding in the growth and support of the brand.
· Collects and report visit data, issues with displays and products, and competitive market data and insights and photos
· Completes reports thoroughly and on time using online platform (access to internet and computer required)