Finance Manager, Sustainability Solutions - Americas
Primary Functions & Essential Responsibilities
- Financial Management: Prepare monthly and yearly business reviews (P&L and balance sheet management) in accordance with policies, controls and procedures. Implement the core processes and systems to support the growth of the Sustainability Solutions business in the Americas, such as order-to-cash processes, time-tracking, billing, pricing, resources management, and margin tracking.
- Financial Analysis: Develop and publish KPI dashboards (through BI or other collaboration tools) and business reviews. Synthesize financial data into usable information for business leaders to make metric-driven decisions. Produce financial models, visual data analyses, sensitivity analyses, variance analysis, and business model analyses to support business, operating and investment decisions. This includes DCF, NPV, and IRR as well as other types of analysis.
- Pipeline Management: Support sales in tracking and analysing pipeline, booking, and revenue trends. Provide insights into profitability and value creation for projects.
- Planning & Strategy: Participate in preparing long-term strategic plans. Proactively take initiative, innovate and propose action plans to grow revenue as well as optimize costs or margin to achieve financial objectives. Provide continual innovation and improvement to business models, forecast processes, financing mechanisms, deal structuring or staffing models. Regularly model strategic alternatives make recommendations regarding specific courses of action and offer risk assessment. Perform special projects, as needed, to improve process efficiency and performance.
- Global Support: Manage consolidation across various legal entities in North and South America.
- Pricing: Ensure new contracts have scope and financial models that will lead to a healthy long-term value creation.
- Internal Interaction:
- Head of Finance - Sustainability Solutions
- Head of Sustainability Solutions - Americas
- Head of Operations - Sustainability Solutions - Americas
- ENGIE Impact Finance Teams
- Legal, Sales, Human Resources, Digital and other shared services
- Business Units (Booster Effect)
- External Interaction:
- Partners / Customers
- Key vendors and/or suppliers
- Master’s degree preferred (Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Math, or equivalent)
- 8-10 years of professional experience in a similar role - FP&A, controllership, operations support, and/or public accounting
- Experience supporting a consulting business or other client-facing business is preferred; global experience is a plus
- Solid knowledge of IFRS accounting and financial concepts, including budgeting and forecasting best practices, data management and analytics
- Advanced Excel and business modelling skills as well as proficiency in various technology platforms and database management software including SAP, financial reporting systems (e.g., Adaptive, BPC), Salesforce, PowerBI / Tableau
- Strong communication and collaboration skills - can work effectively with people at all levels of an organization
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, with a strong attention to detail, in an environment that is fast-paced, ever-changing, and has high levels of ambiguity
- Business understanding:
- Understanding of company’s strategy group
- Interests in sustainability
- Interests in technology-enabled solutions
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.