PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Provide logistical, delivery and administrative support for the Facilities & Administrative Services Department, and to assure that FAS related services are efficient, productive and provide a high level of quality service.
- Assure accurate and timely distribution of Affinity satellite related correspondence by coordinating, reviewing and documenting all job tickets relating to items and documents for delivery.
- Assure proper handling, delivery and distribution of Member related and other necessary documents. Provide basic administrative support as part of delivery services.
- Perform clerical functions related to delivery activities. Assist with fleet and other administrative services functions. Communicate regularly with management to address any barriers that effect delivery processes. Assist with moving boxes and other materials as needed.
- Ensure appropriate maintenance and repair for all fleet vehicles through inspection, and track vehicle maintenance and repair needs, including but not limited to checking vehicle’s brakes, controls, and fuel content, and interface with management where appropriate.
- Perform minor maintenance and emergency repairs to Affinity vehicles as needed, such as changing tires and installing light fuses.
- Ensure vehicles are cleaned inside and out and maintained with proper supplies. Obey all traffic laws, and follow established traffic and transportation procedures. Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations to management.
- Collect data relating to interactions between the public and Affinity operated Community Outreach Vehicles (COV’s) where allowed by law and internal procedure.
- Provide assistance as directed with the warehouse function of the Fleet team. Assistance may include but not be limited to inventory audits, organizing warehouse materials and keeping the space clean and free of debris.
- Demonstrate proficiency with the principles and methodologies of process improvement. Apply these in the execution of responsibilities in support of a process focused approach.
- Interact professionally at all times with both internal and external customers.
- Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
- High School diploma/GED or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Two years of related work experience.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Good listening and verbal communication skills as demonstrated by clear and accurate communication and understanding of instructions.
- Good organizational skills as demonstrated by the ability to organize, maintain and access materials in a
timely and efficient manner.
- A high level of energy, enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Assertiveness and the ability to work with limited supervision.
- High level of integrity as demonstrated by 1) appropriate treatment of confidential information, 2) adherence to policies, procedures, rules and regulations, 3) professional conduct in dealing with persons internal and external to the organization and 4) sensitivity towards the target population is essential.