MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This position starts remotely, this role owns the coordination of customer order processing for US orders, working closely with the sales team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of customer orders. This individual is the primary point of contact and manages day to day operations.
This client is a Bio-Technology company that produces artificial intelligence samplings for scientists all over the world. This company has become extremely popular as of recent due to COVID-19 as there has been an influx of scientists requiring robots for assistance, and the world becoming more and more futuristic as we know it!
- Maintain schedule of all unfilled orders based on delivery requirements
- Report compliance with fulfillment KPI's to track percentage of on time, accurate and complete order fulfillment
- Generate daily order lists based on sales prioritization and expected leadtime at time of order
- Ensure fulfillment data is entered into CRM and order tracking system accurately and completely
- Manage daily communication and troubleshooting any issues blocking release of any orders
- Coordinate with Sales team to prioritize expedites as needed
- Monitor stock levels and reports current or potential stock outs to Manufacturing team
- Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Supply Chain, Transportation, Logistics, Industrial Engineering or related field
- 1-3 years of experience working in direct to consumer Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Order Fulfillment
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms (Ex: Salesforce)
- Project Management skills
- Experience working with 3PLs
- Experience with consumer electronics or automation products
- Previous work experience with China based manufacturers
- Very competitive salary
- Remote start (TBD office start date)
- Opportunity to work for AI company
- Brooklyn, NY location
- True temp to perm role
- Start ASAP