MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This paralegal position is supporting a team of Liability/Tort attorneys. This position is for a team player passionate about working in a well-established firm.
This firm has offices all across the US and has formed a friendly and team oriented work space. This firm specializes in various areas and each role supports a different niche.
- Work closely with attorneys
- Litigation support and case management
- Organizing large caseloads, discovery, trial preparation and experience assisting at trial,
- Client outreach
- Document review and production
- Drafting, indexing, exhibit preparation, investigations, and research
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Worked as a general liability and/or toxic tort paralegal 4-6 years
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Tech savvy
- Competitive base and bonus eligibility
- Remote to start, but will need to be able to commute to NYC