We’re looking for an experienced revenue and growth leader to guide COMPANY’s rapid expansion across travel experiences beyond the airport, including but not limited hotels, rental cars, cruises, ride- and home-share marketplaces. You will focus on building deep relationships with the largest companies in this space, scaling adoption of COMPANY’s technology to make their consumers' lives easier, richer, and more secure. You will be responsible for P&L oversight and successful growth across this vertical, helping add myriad experiences where COMPANY members can unlock extraordinary things.
What You Will Do:
- Define and own the commercial path to growth of the Hospitality & Travel vertical, expanding and deepening COMPANY’s footprint across the traveler’s journey outside the airport, including but not limited hotels, rental cars, cruises, ride- and home-share marketplaces.
- Be accountable for and manage the top line P&L for the Hospitality & Travel business within our Growth business organization.
- Deeply understand our partners’ challenges and opportunities to create a value proposition that meets their needs, while you collaborate, create and share requirements with the Product, Program and Engineering orgs that will drive and accelerate the new product innovations and businesses.
- Leverage your deep expertise and industry knowledge to originate and manage business development opportunities at the most senior levels of partner companies that are consistent with the COMPANY’s strategy for revenue growth
- Inspire, lead and grow an incredible Hospitality & Travel team to share and make real the vision of a secure, frictionless world and the value that COMPANY provides.
Who You Are:
- Significant general management experience at a high growth organization with a specific focus on product innovation and platform technologies in travel, hospitality, residential, or related areas.
- Top line growth & business development experience with a proven track record building and maintaining relationships with external partners, as well as structuring and negotiating complex deals with savvy counterparties to create mutual value
- An obsession with the customer experience and how it can continually be made better, both digitally and physically
- The consummate team player, with a collaborative and cooperative work style. You can lead the team at a strategic level but are also never above rolling-up your sleeves to get things done yourself.
- Demonstrable skills working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, having to solve for gaps in information to drive strong impact and measurable performance results
- A lockstep vision of COMPANY’s opportunity to transform this space.