To create engaging, contemporary digital and print support material – including, but not limited to: product sell sheets, flyers, posters, brochures, banners, trade show material, promotional material, web content, digital advertising, and print advertising.
The Graphic Designer reports to the Marketing Services Manager and supports the Marketing Services Department creative effort.
Marketing, graphic design, and sales support
- Implementing of marketing support material – develop and produce brand and/or corporate marketing and product support material for all customer channels; including technical, product, and promotional, in the form of flyers, brochures, and print and digital creative
- Assist with brand development – Assist Marketing Services Manager with strategic development including the promotion and communication of legacy brands, and the launch, support and marketing of new brands
- Promotions – develop support material for product and brand promotions
- Digital Advertising – Create and animate high-impact digital advertising
- Trade show support – including national booth design and development
- Create, maintain, and update as needed, the appearance and use of SMP’s print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
- Selecting colors, fonts, photographs, layouts and other design elements to communicate creative concepts
- Maintain SMP’s library of official corporate and brand logos including SMP’s customer logos
- Support the Content Marketing Manager with promoting SMP’s online and social media presence through the creation of graphic content
- Perform duties as photographer - shoot products to be used in promotional marketing material as well duties associated with being the corporate photographer (organizational chart photos, etc.)
- Supports the Catalog Team in the production of catalog support material including catalog covers, charts, and institutionals