* Your job will be to conceive, design, prototype, and test unique haptically mediated interactions.
* Review existing and competitive Interfaces to uncover and evaluate best practices and novel opportunities for design and development to improve customer experience through sound and haptic feedback.
* Integrate understanding of digital product design principles, core identities and analysis into core OS feature enhancements to build consensus for proposed design direction enhancing user satisfaction.
* Ideate, design and iterate new interface designs, guidelines and assets across both sound and haptic engines to prototype, test and exemplify approaches that improve user interface with physical mobile products.
* Evaluate existing competitive products and current product lines to uncover improvements in interface design, feedback mechanics, interaction and engagement.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.