As Head of Account Management, you will spearhead the strategies and tactics the Account Management team will deploy to create valuable customer experiences leading to increased client retention and growth.
This is a great opportunity for somebody seeking to leverage their strategic leadership and organizational skills to build a world-class Account Management function that will support ambitious growth goals in the coming years. Our clients include top global brands within Fortune 1000 companies, as well as smaller firms striving to compete in a digital age.
The ideal candidate is:
- A strategic problem solver and negotiator who understands clients’ needs and always figures out a way to make it work. You think creatively to relieve pain points and circumvent obstacles to hit goals.
- A results driven leader and a tenacious go-getter who’s excited by new challenges and stays positive in the face of adversity — and knows how to translate this motivation to your team. You expect yourself to hit - if not exceed - your goals and know how to make it happen.
- A self-starter who takes charge and finds process in ambiguity. You’re always looking for ways to optimize.
- An expert multitasker who can quickly triage competing priorities and is comfortable balancing long-term goals with short term demands.
- A confident communicator who understands how to effectively tailor messaging and articulate value, be it in person, on the phone, or over email. You have an affinity for navigating difficult conversations and can hold your ground in negotiations.
- Lead, execute and iterate strategy to grow portfolios, increase retention and maximize engagement of all clients ensuring customer satisfaction and the value of the product.
- Build and standardize business processes, systems and metrics for scale including account forecasting, strategic pricing, and how success is measured. Manage a team of managers while developing a high performing account management department by identifying and nurturing top talent, and growing teams through training and hiring quality team members.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure alignment of strategies, goals, processes and objectives between marketing, finance, operations, strategy, analytics, product management and content functions.
- Shape and drive a culture based on performance, teamwork, inclusion, collaboration, accountability and intellectual curiosity
- 10+ years of progressive Account Management and Sales Leadership experience in the information services, SaaS, or subscription research industry. Change management experience and the ability to lead a team through business transformation is highly desirable.
- Experience managing managers and running a growing team of sales and service professionals in a high paced environment
- Strong business acumen and industry expertise across a variety of sectors including media, advertising, finance, healthcare, consumer packaged goods is preferred