We are on a mission to redefine fitness and prove that exercise can be fun - and for everyone. We believe in a future where exercise everywhere - whether that is the gym, the park or at home - is enhanced through engaging technology that extends your reality.
To achieve that vision we are first building the world 's first virtual gym. We started life in a garden shed in Woking. Today, we 're known as the team behind the award-winning BoxVR, one of the top-selling games on the Oculus and Steam stores. We have big plans for the future, and our growing team of developers, marketers and fitness gurus are working to create some truly iconic games to show that staying fit and having fun are not mutually exclusive.
As the Head of PR, you will be responsible for all Global communications for Company and it 's portfolio of products. You 'll define and implement a communications strategy that includes corporate PR, Consumer PR, Issues management and Influencer relations across multiple markets. You 'll report directly to to the CMO and work closely with the Co-Founders to tell the Company story and help establish Company as the world 's leading VR fitness company
Areas of responsibility
- Define Companys communications strategy and implement across multiple markets (with initial focus on US & UK)
- Raise awareness of Company and help to position it as the world's leading VR fitness company
- Secure media coverage for Company 's products in a broad range of media
- Seek out thought leadership & speaker opportunities
- Create key messaging & QA 's documents
- Define and implement our influencer strategy (working closely with our social media manager)
- Manage external PR agency
Your ideal experience will be in
- Previous corporate and consumer PR experience either in-house or within an agency.
- Experience running PR campaigns in the US
- First class communications skills both verbal and written
- Broad range of media contacts, especially in the US
- Experience working in the tech, gaming or fitness industry
- Experience managing a PR team (either internally or managing an external agency)
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience working with influencers