Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talent individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
JOB SUMMARY: The Health Care Economics Analyst III is responsible for reviewing and analyzing MultiPlan operations and associated data of an advanced to complex nature. This position is also responsible for analyzing and reporting accurate data and other information to higher levels as well as for serving as a resource for HCE Analysts I and II.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. May develop internal operational volume and performance reporting on the business.
2. May develop and distribute client-facing operational volume and performance reporting.
3. May create geographic and disruptive analyses intended to aid the sale of new business.
4. May analyze client and prospect claim files, with development of value based savings models.
5. May analyze internal operational processes and create incremental revenue opportunity stories based on process improvements.
6. Focus on creation and implementation of process improvement opportunities for Healthcare Economics
7. Serve as a mentor to less experienced and /or newer Healthcare Economics colleagues.
8. Present results to clients and /or MultiPlan Leadership team in a polished professional manner.
9. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
10. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
11. Demonstrate commitment to the Company's core values.
12. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
13. Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
The incumbent works under minimal supervision and with discretion to complete the job responsibilities. The incumbent relies on varied knowledge gained through previous experience to address advanced to complex issues and assignments that usually require interpretation and ingenuity. Work involves internal and external contacts that require satisfactory disposition, substantial adjustment, and/or changes in established standards or procedures. Contact with others requires tact, persuasiveness, minimum deviation from standard routings or the making of incidental adjustments to facilitate delivery of services or work output. The impact on day-to-day operations focuses on operating decisions at the major project or functional level. Work may be subject to occasional review. Generally one operates with wide latitude for unreviewed action or decision-making. The incumbent also aids HCE Analysts I and II finding solutions for complex issues.