Req ID: 97938
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Healthcare Provider Client Executive/Client Partner to join our team in New York City, New York (US-NY), United States (US).
At NTT DATA we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA currently seeks a Client Executive to join our Healthcare team and grow business in the East.
We currently have an opportunity available for a Client Executive in the Healthcare Provider arena. The Client Executive is accountable for sub P&L, revenue growth, and client satisfaction of all accounts in their assigned region. This position requires Global industry focus, understanding of diverse solution offerings as well as management of a diverse applications portfolio, leveraging a remote onsite/offshore model who has the ability to interface with executives on multiple levels.
- Recognized as an expert in Healthcare Provider service solutions industry/industries
- Drive business development and sales results in assigned region
- Manage P&L increase operating profit with proven success a P&L in excess of $15 million
- Develop regional account planning efforts and strategic account plans
- Manage and mentor senior client executives
- Expand NTT DATA's business through a consultative selling approach
- Recognized as a thought leader within the industry, the NTT DATA business model and market
- Requires strategic agility to interface and successfully influence multiple C-level executives within the customer organization
- Sponsors and institutionalizes new and innovative ways of working in teams to meet customer needs
- Guided by brand and NTT DATA overall strategies
- Models organizational and industry standards in achievement of sales objectives
- Ability to manage large national and global accounts
- Typical contact at CEO, CIO and CTO levels
- 10 years of experience of IT services sales/consulting background within Healthcare Provider.
- Experience managing a book of business and farming for future business
- 10 years' experience in forecasting, SOW and/or proposal development and deal/pursuit management
- Build and deliver creative value-added solutions (leveraging internal and external/partner talent where applicable)
- Ability to cross-sell IT services
- Understand diverse business units and develop/drive strategic initiatives, value propositions and compelling proposals
- Use CRM and knowledge management tools
- Financial management capabilities, including strong forecasting ability
- Lead a pursuit team and qualify deals
- Accurately complete monthly financial activities such as forecasting, invoicing, revenue recognition, and accounts receivables
- Bachelor's degree or 10 years experience in IT Services
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- 10 years experience in Client Management
- 5 + years experience working with a P&L of $15 million+
- 10 years experience selling IT Services to Healthcare Provider vertical
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.