Req ID: 94340
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Healthcare Provider - Client Executive/Partner to join our team in New York City, New York (US-NY), United States (US).
- Drive business development and sales results in assigned region
- Lead regional account planning efforts and develop strategic account plans
- Manage P/L, increase operating profit with proven success a P&L
- Expand NTT DATA's business through a consultative selling approach
- Recognized as a thought leader on the HC Provider industry, the NTT DATA business model and competitors
- Requires strategic agility to interface and successfully influence multiple C-level executives within the customer organization
- Sponsors and institutionalizes new and innovative ways of working in teams to meet customer needs/sales objectives
- Guided by brand and NTT DATA overall strategies
- Models organizational and industry standards in achievement of sales goals
- Ability to manage large national and global accounts
- Typical contact at CEO, CIO and CTO level decision makers
- Strong oral and written communications skills and must possess experience at presenting and leading meetings with senior executives including the C-level suite
- Experience managing a book of business and farming for future business
- Build and deliver creative value-added solutions (leveraging internal and external/partner talent where applicable)
- Ability to cross-sell services including IT, BPO, and Applications. Experience in digital sales a plus
- Understand diverse business units and develop/drive strategic initiatives, value propositions and compelling proposals
- Use CRM and knowledge management tools
- Financial management capabilities, including strong forecasting ability
- Lead a pursuit team and qualify deals
- Accurately complete monthly financial activities such as forecasting, invoicing, revenue recognition, and accounts receivable
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of experience of IT services sales/consulting background within Healthcare Provider
- 7+ years expereince leading IT Services Delivery and managing $20+ million P/L
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.