5 Experienced Temporary F/T HMO Medical Claims Examiners Needed (Remote Work From Home Positions)
These are all remote work from home temporary full-time HMO Medical Claims Examiner Positions working Monday-Friday from (7:30am to 4:00pm) daily with a 30-minute lunch break.
You will be responsible for processing 100% HMO Medical Claims for payment within a timely manner with a minimum 98% accuracy rate.
You will be expected to process at least 140 medical claims per day utilizing the EZ-CAP Software.
• Associate’s degree or equivalent experience required
• At least 2-3 years of relevant professional experience, including claims processing
• Knowledge of claims and processes in Commercial, Medicare, and Medicaid health plan/TPA
• Extensive knowledge of CPT 4, HCPCS and ICD-10 coding and Medical terminology
• Proficient in MS Office Applications and ability to learn department and job specific software systems.
• Demonstrate high attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
All applicants are required to complete an online skills assessment exam within 24 hours of receiving the online assessment link.
If you or anyone you know is interested, qualified and immediately available please e-mail an updated resume to us for immediate review and consideration.